Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project Life: 4 More Weeks Done!

Hey All! I'm back today with 4 more weeks of my project life album. I subscribe to Studio Calico's rad Project Life kit and I've been using lots of fun stuff from my stash including some new CHA releases from Amy Tan, Dear Lizzy and my fav, Crate Paper. This month we went on a family vacation to Florida, including a few fun-filled days in Walt Disney World, so I used an extra insert to document all the fun we had!

IMG_8121-1

IMG_8128-2

IMG_9464-1

IMG_9467-2

IMG_9471-3

IMG_9474-4

IMG_9479-5

IMG_9481-6

IMG_9485-7

IMG_9487-8



Thanks for stopping by, friends!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love those big photos - I will have to try that out in my PL album. Love the white borders on your photos too. I've been thinking about trying that out and I love how it looks in your album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your PL, it´s so colorful and pretty!! And your girls are too cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size do you have the large photos printed at: the ones that you cut to put in two small pockets and the one large pocket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I have a Canon Pixma printer that has the option to print on half of an 8x10, so I use that and trim a bit from the top of bottom of the photo :)

    ReplyDelete