Sunday, September 9, 2012

Two Totally Tubular Twinery Sneaks!

So when one of my teammates from Write.Click.Scrapbook, the ever-awesome Monika Wright of i love it all, asked for some projects using amazing baker's twine from The Twinery I was thrilled. I was even more blown away when I began working with the twine on two layouts and a card. This stuff is awesome. For serious. And it comes in a bazillion colors. Really. A bazillion. You'll have to wait to see my projects in their entirety, but until then I have Sneaks, friends!! And I'm not kidding when I say that these were some of my favorite projects yet. The Twinery = awesome sauce.

IMG_0872-2

IMG_0871-1



As always, thanks for stopping by, lovlies!

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! I wanted to stop by and say hi and that I've been enjoying your work tremendously of late. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have swooned over your projects since you sent them to me, Katie. Just so very, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete