Monday, January 9, 2012

Oooooo-Halloween!

I love Halloween. This year, Lily chose her costume--Rapunzel. Maya wanted to be Dora. Husband and I said no cause we're mean. And I had some really cool Red Riding Hood scrapbook stuff that I wanted to use. So she was Little Red Riding Hood. I didn't make their costumes but I ordered them from this etsy shop. I got Lily's wig from Chasing Fireflies (love them!) and made the felt flowers to add to her wig.
IMG_0067-27
Felt flower instructions found Here

IMG_0320-28

IMG_0321-29

This year, our neighborhood had it's first annual Scarecrow contest. We went all out and used an old Halloween costume of Pete's that I had hand-bedazzled like 10 years ago. We didn't win, but that's only because the voting was fixed. For serious.

IMG_9870-24

IMG_9946-26
See? We totally should have won.

IMG_0493-30

There's always next year, right? I'm already planning our design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment